Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Complaint vs. SMART Broadband, Inc. store at Powerplant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati City.
On 05 September 2010, said store to me a SMART brand USB modem. I have proof of said sale. Said modem didn't work with Windows 7 operating system and with Windows XP operating system. While I was at said store, there was noprominently displayed information regarding the privileges of/for senior citizens. I believe the management of said
prominently displayed information regarding the privileges of/for senior citizens. I believe the management of said store violated the implementing rules and regulations of R.A.
9257.


Donnie Tantoco of Rustan’s supermarket ignored customer’s complaint re security lapse at Rustan’s supermarket?
Said complaint was received on November 13, 2010 at Rustan’s supermarket at Shangri-la Plaza building in Mandaluyong. Up to March 28, 2011, said Donnie Tantoco has not contacted me regarding my said complaint.

On March 30, 2011, lax security at two street entrances to Robinsons Place Manila. At both street entrances, the guards at said entrances: didn't inspect my luggage/didn't use a metal detector to scan my luggage/didn't use a bomb sniffing animal to smell my luggage. Said luggage was large enough to contain fragmentation grenades.The first street entrance
The first street entrance was the street entrance to the Robinsons department store and the second street entrance was the street entrance beside the Robinsons supermarket.
After entering Robinsons, I went to the Canon store and bought a product. I have proof of payment.After entering Robinsons Place Manila the second time, I went to National book store and had some photocopying done. I have proof of payment from said store. While I was at said store, there was no visible prominently displayed information regarding the privileges of/for senior citizens. I believe the management of said store violated the implementing rules and regulations of R.A. 9257.

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay