Friday, March 4, 2011

Mandaluyong Mayor tolerates Octagon store?
Said store was at SM Megamall and was identified as owned and operated by Proton Microsystems, Inc, Octagon Computer Superstore 747 Romualdez Corner Zobel Streets Manila. On 12/30/10, an employee at said store misstreated me, a senior citizen, Said employee issued to me a sales invoice No. 4289 where the handwriting below the following words in said invoice “Received the above items in good order and condition” is not my handwriting. Because of said handwriting in said space, I could no longer complain if I found something wrong with the product sold to me by said store. Also, while I was at said store on said date, there was no express lane for senior citizens in the customer area of said store and there was not prominently displayed in the customer area of said store information regarding privileges of/for senior citizens. I believe the management of said store violated the implementing rules and regulations of R.A. 9257. Based on said Act, it is the responsibility of the Mandaluyong Mayor to ensure the full implementation of said Act in Mandaluyong.

Shopwise Supercenter ignored DTI?

As a public service, am complaining vs. Shopwise Supercenter, which was at Harrison Plaza,Manila. I received a letter identified as from “Asst. Sec. MA. THERESA “Angel” L. PELAYO National Capital Region/Regional Operations Group and addressed to the BRANCH MANAGER Shopwise Center Harrison Plaza Mall A. Mabini cor. M. Adriatico Streets Malate .Said DTI letter is dated March 22, 2010 and contains the words: This refers to a public service advisory from Mr. MACARIO SILVA . . . relative to safety and security concerns in your establishment. We are referring to your establishment the herein attached public service advisory for your appropriate action . . .Action on the above subject may be communicated directly to the complainant . . .”. Up to Feb. 7, 2011, no one from Shopwise Supercenter has communicated with me regarding said DTI letter.


warning vs. Shopwise Supercenter
On February 11, 2010, the guard at the Shopwise Supercenter branch, in Harrison Plaza, Manila, closest to the Abenson store, didn’t inspect/subject to scanning my luggage which was large enough to contain deadly weapons. Said guard allowed me to bring said luggage into said store. Then, said store sold me, among others, what was identified as a picnic basket, swedish cinnamon bread, Kettle chips. Said picnic basket didn’t bear a visible (to unaided eye) name and address of the manufacturer/distributor of said product. Said swedish bread didn’t bear a visible, to unaided eye, address of the supplier of said product. Said chips, which were identified as an imported product, didn’t bear a visible, to unaided eye, name and address of the importer of said product.Proof of said sale is sales invoice SI No. 71 issued to me on February 11, 2010 by said store.While I was at said store, there was no visible, to unaided eye, express lane for senior citizens and while I was talking to a person at what was identified as the baggage counter of said store, said person attended to another person. I believe the implementing rules and regulations of the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2003 was violated. Said person issued to me a piece of plastic with a number and the name of said store but without the word “Harrison Plaza" or “Manila” on said piece of plastic. Since, as of said date, there were several branches of Shopwise in the Philippines, Without the word “Manila” on said piece of plastic, I would have a hard time proving that said goods were sold by said branch. When I asked said Shopwise employee to replace said piece of plastic with one with the word “Manila” on it, he replaced it with another piece of plastic also without the word “Manila”. Said issuance of claim tags at said store without the word “Manila” or “Harrison Plaza” on said tags occurred previously and I reported said wrongdoing to the Department of Trade and Industry. Based on evidence, said DTI wrote to said Shopwise branch regarding said wrongdoing and for a time said branch did not commit said wrongdoing. Apparently, said branch has resumed commiting said wrongdoing.
Said store was identified as owned & Operated by Rustan Supercenters, Inc. Donny Tantoco was identified as the head of Shopwise Supercenters.


I have complaint and evidence vs. Manila Vice Mayor Moreno.
Based on a letter dated April 7, 2010 and identified as from a source identified as Office of the Postmaster Central Post
Office Manila, registered letter No. 4972, addressed to said vice-Mayor, was delivered and received by Virgie . . . on
February 26, 2010. I was the person who sent said letter. Up to March 1, 2011, said Vice-Mayor has not provided me with
acknowledgement that he received said letter and has not informed me as to what he did with said letter. I believe said
Vice-Mayor violated R.A. 6713. Based on information, said Vice-Mayor had enough time to attend an event at the Diamond
hotel. But he didn’t have enough time to reply to my letter?

Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista
subject of letters from National Bureau of Investigation and Justice Secretary Leila de Lima
Said letters were issued after said Herbert Bautista, despite R.A. 6713, which he was required to obey, did not acknowledge
receipt of letters from me, within the time period specified in said law. Copies of said letters available. Is said Herbert
Bautista above the law?

Based on evidence my registered letter addressed to said Quezon City Vice-Mayor Joy Belmonte was received by her agent on
7/16/2010. Up to March 1, 2011, said Belmonte has not provided me with a reply to said letter. I believe she violated
R.A. 6713.

Mandaluyong Mayor Benjamin Abalos, Jr. ignoring
BTRCP letter re Power Nut store?
I have a copy of a letter identified as from the BTRCP (Bureau of Trade Regulation and Consumer Protection 2/F Trade and
Industry Building, 361 Senator Gil J. Puyat Avenue, 1200 Makati City, Philippines) dated 18 August 2009 and addressed to
said Mayor regarding my letter regarding said store specifically for the required permits/licenses of said store. Said
letter contains the following words; “Information and assistance with the action taken thereon may be directly coordinated
to the above-mentioned complainant.” Up to March 3, 2011, said Mayor has not contacted me regarding said letter from said
BTRCP.

customer complaint vs. F. Zobel de Ayala,
then Ayala Land Chairman
I sent a letter of complaint, via registered letter, to said F. Zobel de Ayala, regarding a defective doorknob at what was
identified as a washroom at the Glorietta building at Ayala Center, Makati. Said defective doorknob caused me discomfort.
For several minutes, I was unable to leave said washroom.Based on the information on the registry return receipt for said
letter, said letter was received by said F. Zobel de Ayala’s agent on 9/7/10. Up to March 3, 2011, said F. Zobel de Ayala
has not contacted me regarding my said letter.

web sites with free, useful information:

http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/

Focus on Fire Safety: Smoke Alarms
http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/citizens/focus/smoke_alarms.shtm

http://www.epa.gov/kidshometour/
Learn About Chemicals Around Your House

Prevent Poisonings in Your Home
http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/health/poisonprevention.htm

Read the Label First: Protect Your Pets
http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/factsheets/read_label_protect_pets.htm

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay