Saturday, October 30, 2010

advisory vs. Sun Cellular store
which was at Level 1, Space No. 233, Robinsons Place, P. Faura St., Adriatico, Ermita, Manila Said store was identified as owned and operated by Digitel Mobile Philippines, When I went to said store on October 25, 2010, there was no visible express lane for senior citizens and no prominent display of information regarding privileges of senior citizens. I believe said firm violated the implementing rules and regulations of the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2003.
While I was in said store on said date, I purchased a product and was given official receipt No. BRE-1-000554569.

Lax security at Robinsons Place Manila on October 30, 2010. When I entered said building on said date, the guard, at a street entrance to said building, didn't
inspect the contents of my shoulder bag/didn't subject said bag to scanning with a metal detector. Said bag was large enough to contain a firearm. After entering said
building, I went to the Mercury Drug store. I bought two products and was issued an official receipt bearing the numbers 329991 dated October 30, 2010.

Evidence vs. Robinsons supermarket
which was at Robinsons Place at Adriatico St.,Manila. On October 30, 2010, said store sold to me an imported product identified as Pringle's brand potato chips which did not bear, on the outside of said product, visible (to unaided eye) name and address of the importer of said product. Said store issued to me sales invoice with SN: 41-Y0296. I believe said supermarket violated the Consumer Act of the Philippines. While I was in said store on said date, I went to different parts of the customer area of said store, but there was no visible (to unaided eye) express lane for senior citizens and no prominent display of information regarding privileges for senior citizens. I believe said store violated the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2003.




Advisory vs. Wendy's hamburger store
at Robinsons Place, Ermita, Manila. On October 30, 2010, while I was in said store, there was no visible express lane for senior citizens in the customer area of
said store and no visible prominent display of indications of privileges for senior citizens. I believe said store violated the implementing rules and regulations of
the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2003. In addition, the proof of sale issued to me on said date by said store bears an address different from the actual physical
address of said store. The proof of sale issued to me was dated October 30, 2010 and bears the number 42374.

Advisory vs. Jesus Mari P. Marzan, Manila City Administrator
Have a copy of a letter identified as from a source identified as Jesus Mari P. Marzan Manila City Administrator addressed to the Civil Service Commission and dated
August 26, 2010 regarding Manila City's alleged compliance of R.A. 9257 (Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2003) specifically on Rule IX, Art. 11" to require all
establishments to prominently display posters, sticker and other notices that will generate public awareness on the rights and privileges of the senior
citizens .. ." "Regarding the matter, may we inform you that the law is fully disseminated . . .by the City Government of Manila . . . Rest assured that we will
take appropriate action for the widest public awareness on this concern .. ." Despite said statement of said alleged Manila City Administrator, since the date
of said letter I have seen establishments in Manila which did not prominently display said posters, . . . stickers. I purchased products from said establishments
and I have proofs of purchases from said establishments.

Evidence vs. Greenwich restaurant
at Robinsons Place, Manila
An employee of said restaurant issued to me, a senior citizen with a senior citizen's ID, a receipt wherein the V.A.T. was included in said receipt. On the day
said receipt was issued to me, senior citizens were already exempt from said V.A.T. Also, while I was at said restaurant, I didn't see a required express lane
for senior citizens and a required sign regarding the privileges of senior citizens. Also, I saw at least one front line employee of said restaurant without the
required health certificate at the proper location on said employee's clothing.

web sites with useful free information:

Infant/Child Product Recalls (not including toys)
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/category/child.html

Child Safety Publications
http://www.cpsc.gov/CPSCPUB/PUBS/chld_sfy.html

Free or low cost publications re parenting resources
http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Parents.shtml#vgn-becoming-a-parent-vgn


Healthy Pregnancy
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/pregnancy.html

Infant and Newborn Care
Also called: Baby care
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/infantandnewborncare.html


Parenting Resources
http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Parents.shtml#vgn-becoming-a-parent-vgn


http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/
U.S. Social Security Administration popular baby names

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay