Saturday, July 18, 2009

International open letter
to J.Binay - Mayor - City of Manila, Philippines and presidential aspirant

* I have evidence that my letters containing reports of security lapses at private
entities (malls. department stores, etc.) were received by your agent(s). Despite
R.A. 6713, neither you or your agent provided me with replies to said letters.
Because of said security lapses at said private entities, I could have brought
deadly weapons into said entities, endangering shoppers inside said entities.
* I was shortchanged of 100 pesos by an employee working inside SM Supermarket at
Ayala Center, Makati. I received a letter containing an apology for said short
changing. I forwarded said complaint to what was identified as the SM central
offices. Said letter was received but said offices did not provide
me with any information as to what was done with said complaint.

* Does the Makati government consider security lapses at private entities, in
Makati such as shopping centers, restaurants, etc.of no concern to the city
government?









International advisory vs Dong Puno - the director of the Philippine Department of Interior and Local Government and presidential aspirant. I have evidence that said department received my complaints vs. Alfredo S. Lim - Mayor of Manila, Philippines.

Despite R.A. 6713, which said department is required to obey, said
department did not provide me with prompt, courteous service regarding said complaints. I believe said Puno violated the said law. Based on reports,
said enforced the law against erring government persons. However, he did not
provide me with prompt, courteous and satisfactory service regarding my complaint
vs. said Lim.

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay