Tuesday, July 21, 2009

International advisory vs. Bank of the Philippine Islands Midland branch. I have evidence against employees at said branch who were identified as: the Branch Business Manager, Ms. Delia L. Lao, Assistant Business Manager, Mr. Roberto Figuerroa Jr. and the Branch Service Associate Ms. Invy G. Conechado. Then, on July 21, 2009, an employee, identified as Assistant Business Manager attended first to a person who came after me.

Open letter to Councilman Jon Abalos
City Hall
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila

Are security lapses at private entities in Mandaluyong of no concern to you?

I witnessed security lapses at entrances to two private shopping areas in Mandaluyong. Because of said security lapses, I could have brought deadly weapons into said areas, endangering shoppers. I left written complaints at said areas regarding said security lapses. Months have passed by but authorities at said sites have not provided me with replies to said complaints.

For the benefit of customers, please, soonest, provide me with complete lists of products sold at Power Nut store in Mandaluyong; complete prices of said products; complete list of ingredients of said products. I have proof that Sen. Loren Legarda accepted my complaint vs. said store and that her representative referred said complaint to DTI Secretary Favilla. I have evidence vs. Mandaluyong Mayor and Mandaluyong Vice Mayor. I believe they violated R.A. 6713. Which government agency accepts complaints re violations of said law?

mis3624@yahoo.com

Advisory vs. Emerald Headway, Inc.
Based on evidence, said firm was the importer of PC Utilities magazine issue 115 which was sold to me by store identified as Power Books at Robinsons Place Manila. When I used the Norton Anti Virus program to scan the DVD contained in said magazine said program revealed unfavorable results regarding a program identified as Advanced URL Catalog. The image below is a copy of the results revealed by said Norton Anti Virus program. This is not the first time that said corporation imported said computer magazine with something wrong with the supplied DVD. Previously, I complained to the Department of Trade and Industry vs. said corporation.

open letter to Henry Sy/Tessie Sy-Coson SM

I have a complaint vs. SM Department store at SM City Manila. Please, soonest, provide me the complete address where the details of said complaint will be sure to reach you.

mis3624@yahoo.com

International advisory vs. DILG Secretary Puno who is allegedly a presidential aspirant.
I sent him a complaint vs. Manila Mayor Lim. Despite R.A. 6713, which he is required to obey, he did not provide me with prompt, courteous, and
satisfactory service regarding said complaint. Does he agree with the position of the Chief of Staff of the Office of the Mayor City of Manila that
security lapses at private entities are not the concern of the City government of Manila?


Open letter to Donny Tantoco ShopWise
I have a complaint vs. ShopWise store at Harrison Plaza, Manila. Please, soonest, provide me with the complete address where details of said complaint will be certain to reach you.


international advisory vs. Intercontinental Manila
which was a hotel and was located in Makati. For the benefit of customers, I sent a letter by registered mail to said hotel and I requested some information about said hotel. I have evidence that said letter was received by said hotel, but said hotel did not provide me with any reply until after I complained to the DTI BTRCP. Even after said Department of Trade and Industry Bureau of Trade Regulation and Consumer Protection endorsed my said letter to said hotel, said hotel, in a letter dated July 2, 2009, did not provide me with the proofs I requested. For example, my registered letter received by said hotel contained the following request: "If said hotel has a swimming pool, provide soonest to me, proofs, if any, that said pool is safe for swimming."
Said hotel did not provide me with any proofs that said swimming pool is safe for swimming by humans. The signature which appeared on said letter was
identified was being that of Charles Marshall General Manager.

International advisory vs. The Landmark food court manager. Said food court was at the Landmark building at Ayala Center Makat.
On April 20, 2009, said manager received, at the Landmark food court in the Landmark building at Ayala Center, Makati, my written complaint vs. personnel at the KFC fast food restaurant at said food court. Up to ______________, __, 20__, said manager has not informed what he did with said complaint. An image of said complaint is shown below.

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay