Friday, July 10, 2009

international advisory re entering Manila city

customer advisory vs. Ace Hardware
at SM City Manila and vs. Pest Control Shield imported device which said store sold to me.
In the sales invoice No. 028830 dated 7/8/09, the Ace Hardware employee who prepared said invoice, intially did not identify said product as "PEST SHIELD".
It was only after I complained did said employee write in said name. Also, said device did not bear any visible indication as to the name and address of
the importer of said product. And very important is the fact that said device, when it was turned on, adversely affected my head.

customer advisory vs. Intercontinental Manila
which was a hotel and was located in Makati. For the benefit of customers, I sent a letter by registered mail to said hotel and I requested some information about said hotel. I have evidence that said letter was received by said hotel, but said hotel did not provide me with any reply until after I complained to the DTI BTRCP. Even after said Department of Trade and Industry Bureau of Trade Regulation and Consumer Protection endorsed my said letter to said hotel, said hotel, in a letter dated July 2, 2009, did not provide me with the proofs I requested. For example, my registered letter received by said hotel contained the following request: "If
said hotel has a swimming pool, provide soonest to me, proofs, if any, that said pool is safe for swimming."
Said hotel did not provide me with any proofs that said swimming pool is safe for swimming by humans. The signature which appeared on said letter was identified was being that of Charles Marshall General Manager".

International advisory regarding being in the city of Manila, in the Philippines. The present mayor of Manila is Alfredo S. Lim and the present vice-mayor of Manila is Isko Moreno. I believe they violated R.A. 6713. I have evidence against them.
A source identified as Ricardo E. De Guzman, Chief of Staff, Office of the Mayor City of Manila stated, in a letter dated June 19, 2009 and addressed to me that security lapses in shopping malls in Manila are not the concern of the city government, being private entities. Based on said statement,security lapses in restaurants and hotels in Manila, movie theatres, are also not the concern of the Manila city government.


web site with usefu,free information
OneLook Reverse Dictionary
http://www.onelook.com/reverse-dictionary.shtml
OneLook's reverse dictionary lets you describe a concept and get back a list of words and phrases related to that concept. Your description can be a few words, a sentence, a question, or even just a single word. Just type it into the box above and hit the "Find words" button. Keep it short to get the best results. In most cases you'll get back a list of related terms with the best matches shown first.

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay