Wednesday, May 27, 2009

__________________________________________________________________________________

security lapse at entrance to Robinsons Ermita on May 26, 2009.Because of said lapse, I could have brought dangerous weapons into said mall,
to the detriment of people in said mall. After I entered said mall, no one inspected my luggage when I entered Robinsons supermarket, National Book store, etc. I have receipts of purchases I made inside said mall on said date.

warning vs. Robinsons supermarket
whose head was identified as Robina Gokongwei Pe.
The Robinsons supermarket at Robinsons Ermita gave me a package claim tag which did not bear a visible (to unaided eye) indication that said tag was issued by Robinsons supermarket Ermita. Since there are several Robinsons supermarkets in the Philippines, how could I prove that said tag was from Robinsons supermarket Ermita?



Warning vs. Mann Yann restaurant which was at Robinsons Place Ermita. Said restaurant was identified as owned and operated by Thousand Acre Foods Corporation. On May 27, 2009, while I was eating at said restaurant, I saw a live fly insect in the dining area of said restaurant. The presence of an insect in the dining area of a restaurant is considered as an indication of an unsanitary restaurant. Also, the food I ordered was listed in the menu of said restaurant as "shrimp with broccoli" while the Mann Yann restaurant official receipt No. 29026 dated May 27, 2009 lists said food as "BEEF BROCCOLI" .

warning vs. Teriyaki Boy restaurant and Wendy's restaurant at Robinsons Ermita. On May 26, 2009, both restaurants issued proofs of sale wherein the V.A.T. charge was separate from the charge for food. I believe said
restaurants violated a DTI regulation. The Teriyaki Boy restaurant official receipt was numbered 2088 an
the Wendy's sales invoice was numbered 1336.

web site with useful, free information:

momlogic web site
http://www.momlogic.com/

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay