Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Security lapses at entrances to Robinsons Place Manila and Harrison Plaza on May 6, 2009, etc.

Security lapses at entrances to Robinsons Place Manila and Harrison Plaza on May 6, 2009. Because of said lapses, I could have brought dangerous weapons into said malls. Previous security lapses occurred at entrances to said malls.I entered the Harrison Plaza mall through the McDonald's restaurant. The guard at the entrance to said restaurant was lax in inspecting me. Said restaurant had a door exiting to the rest of said mall. I exited said restaurant and entered the mall. The guard at said restaurant was lax in inspecting me. I entered the SM Department store. The guard at said entrance was lax in inspecting me. I entered the SM Appliance Center store. No one inspected the luggage I had with me. Said luggage was large enough to contain deadly weapons. I entered National Book Store branch. The guard at entrance to said store didn't inspect said luggage. Then I entered the Shopwise store. Donny Tantoco was identified as the person in charge of all Shopwise stores.The guard at the entrance to said store didn't inspect the luggage I had. I reported to a person, identified as the assistant manager of said store, said lax security at said entrance. I asked said assistant manager to provide me with the complete name of the guard who was at said entrance. Said assistant manager did provide me with said information. I sent complaints, through said store, addressed to said Tantoco. Months have passed but I have not received any reply from said Tantoco. I have personally witnessed previous security lapses at entrances to said store. I have also seen the package claim tags given by said store to customers who had left their packages at the package counter at said store. Said tags did not bear any visible indications that said tags had been issued by said store at Harrison Plaza. Since there were several branches of said store at different locations, how could said customers prove where said tags were issued. I reported said anti-customer act to the DTI. Apparently the DTI wrote to the management of said store regarding said tags.However, after the DTI wrote to the management of said store, I again saw one of said tags without visible indication of the location of said store. I also have seen at said store food products without visible (to unaided eyes) indications as to the name and address of the source of said products.

Advisory re employee, identified as Mark Anthony Combes, who, on May 6, 2009, was working at the Chowking restaurant at Robinsons Place, Ermita, Manila. He was identified as the one who served a customer the wrong food.
Said customer had ordered meat balls congee.

Advisory re employee, identified as JHEN, who, on May 6, 2009, was working at McDonalds restaurant on the ground floor of Robinsons Place, Ermita. I saw her receive money and then, without sanitizing her hands, touch exposed part of cones and then fill said cones with what appeared to ice cream and then give said cones with said contents to customers, So the germs from said money could contaminate said cones and contents.


Information about Hewlett Packard (HP) recalls:
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/recalls/index.html
» HP Replacement Program: Kung Fu Panda™ USB Flash Drive
» HP Fax 1010 and 1010xi safety recall
» HP R707 Digital Camera Firmware Safety Recall
» HP notebook battery safety recall
» HP L2035 Flat Panel Monitor Safety recall
» HP business PC speaker power adapter safety recall
» HP Deskjet and Photosmart consumer safety recall


web sites with useful, free information:

http://www.onlineconversion.com/
Online Conversion web site

reuters com news health
http://www.reuters.com/news/health

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay