Tuesday, May 3, 2011

security lapses at entrances to buildings in Ayala Center, Mkti.
On May 1, 2011, lax security at entrances to: the Landmark building, Glorietta 3, Park Square 1 building. The guards, at entrances to said buildings: didn’t inspect my trolley luggage; didn’t use a metal detector to scan said luggage; didn’t use a bomb sniffing animal to smell said luggage. Said luggage was large enough to contain firearms. After I entered said buildings, I purchased products and have proofs of sales. Previously, I witnessed lax security at entrances to the following buildings in said Ayala Center: Glorietta 5, SM Building, the Link.


Manila Mayor Alfredo S. Lim, Manila Vice Mayor Moreno, Manila Health Department
subjects of a letter from DTI I have a copy of a letter identified as from a source identified as Victorio Mario A. Dimagiba Director DTI (Department of
Trade and Industry) Bureau of Trade Regulation and Consumer Protection 2/F Trade & Industry Building, 361 Senator Gil J. Puyat Avenue, 1200 Makati City. Said letter is
dated 24 March 2011 and is addressed to said Mayor Lim. Said letter contains
the words: “referred to Mayor Alfredo S. Lim, City of Manila . . . the attached
complaint of Mr. Macario Silva endorsed by the Office of the Secretary, Department of Justice . . . regarding his complaints against your good self and Vice Mayor
Moreno, on the . . . non response/action on the complaint of Mr. Silva against the Manila Health Department, as the subject matter falls within the jurisdiction of your office. . Up to May 1, 2011, said Lim has not communicated with me regarding said letter from said DTI.

customer advisory vs. National Book Store
which was at Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati.
While I, a senior citizen, was at said store on April 3, 2011, there was no visible required express lane for senior citizens and I was not given priority. I believe the management of said store violated the implementing rules and regulations of R.A. 9994. While I was at said store, I had papers photocopied and was issued official receipt
dated 04/03/2011.

evidence vs. Dr. Vickie Belo
I wrote a letter to said Belo. Said letter was designated as registered letter No. 3513 and based on the registry return receipt for said letter, said letter was received on 5/19/2010 by said Belo’s agent. Said letter contained a request for information/proof about the Belo medical group and the Belo Essentials SunExpert product. Up to
May 2, 2011, said Belo has not provided me with the information/proof I requested. I have a copy of said registry return receipt.

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay