Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Customer advisory vs. National Book store branch at Robinsons Ermita. Because of lax security at street entrance to said store, I could have, on October 27, 2009,
have brought deadly weapons into said store and into different areas of Robinsons
Ermita.


Customer advisory vs. SM mall at San Lazaro, Manila. Because of lax security at entrance to said mall, on October 27, 2009, I could have brought deadly weapons
into said mall,including SM Supermarket The employee at the package counter
of said store allowed me to deposit said luggage at said area without
first inspecting the contents of said luggage. Said luggage was large enough to contain deadly weapons.


Warning vs. employees at Jollibee store at SM San Lazaro, Manila.Said employees were identified as "Effren" and "Rosette" On October 27, 2009, I saw said Effren
sweeping the floor at the dining area of said store while customers were eating
at said store. So the dust stirred up by said sweeping could land on the food
the customers were eating. Said Rosalyn gave me a hot dog sandwich with cheese when I ordered a hot dog sandwich with only a hot dog and bread. The person who received my payment and my order was identified as Rosette
and the official receipt issued was identified as #377539..

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay