Monday, July 11, 2011

Evidence vs. the Postmaster General of the Philippine Postal Corporation and the employees of said corporation.
Based on the registry return receipt for my registered letter No. 10-18-8 addressed to the Postmaster General/O.I.C. of the Philippine Postal Corporation was received on October 21, 2010 by the Office of the Postmaster General. Up to May 19. 2011, said Postmaster General or O.I.C. of said corporation has not provided me with acknowlegement that he received said letter and has not informed me as to what
action, if any, he has taken regarding said letter. I have sent registered letters with registry return receipts through said corporation. I paid for the postage on said receipts. Said corporation is supposed to have said registry receipts properly
filled out when the attached letters are delivered to the addressees of said letters. Then, said registry receipts are supposed to be mailed back to the
senders of said letters. Many times, said corporation has never sent back to me the
senders of said letters. Many times, said corporation has, up to now. has not sent back to me the registry return receipts for many of my letters. I paid for the
postage for said receipts. Or, said registry return receipts were returned to me without information as to the dates when the attached letters were delivered to the addressees of said letters or without information as to who received the attached letters. In short, said corporation did not perform the service I paid it to perform.

On April 10, 2011, I went to the postal station at Robinsons in Ermita, Manila.. A person, identified as government employee Michael A. De Los Reyes, working at said postal station, issued to me an Acknowledgement Receipt which did not have a number.Also, on said date, the employees at said station accepted my registered letters for mailing but neither of said employees signed that
they received said letters. Also, said de los Reyes told me words to the effect that it is not allowed for me to take out registry return cards.He did not provide to me evidence to support his said allegation. What was said Michael A. De Los Reyes doing at the Robinsons Postal Station when the I.D. he produced indicated that he a is Window Teller at the Ermita post office? Also, why was I charged 35 pesos for each registered letter? While I was in said post office, there was no visible express lane for senior citizens. I believe said postal employees violated the implementing rules and regulations of R.A. 9257. What was said Michael A. De Los Reyes doing at the Robinsons Postal Station when the I.D. he produced indicated that he a is Window Teller at the Ermita post office? Also, why was I charged 35 pesos for each registered letter? While I was in said post office, there was no visible express lane for senior citizens and I, a senior citizen, was not given priority. I
believe said postal employees violated the implementing rules and regulations of R.A. 9257.


Update re Dr. Vicki Belo
I wrote a letter to said Belo. Said letter was designated as registered letter No. 3513 and based on the registry return receipt for said letter, said letter was received on 5/19/2010 by said Belo’s agent. Said letter contained a request for information/proof about the Belo medical group and the Belo Essentials SunExpert product. Up to July 4, 2011, said Belo has not provided me with the information/proof I requested. Based on computation, from 6/1/2010 to July 4, 2011, 398 days have passed. letter, said letter was received on 5/19/2010 by said Belo’s agent.

Public service complaint vs. DOH Ctr. For Health Devt. - Metro Manila
I received a letter from a source identified as Eduardo C. Janairo MD MPH Director IV
Department of Health Center For Health Development - Metro Manila. Said letter bears the date June 21, 2011. Said letter bears the following words: “This pertains to your letter dated April 23, 2011, addressed to the Health Secretary, which was forwarded to us for appropriate action. Considering your non-appearance in this Office . . . in order for us to process your concern appropriately, we will have no other recourse
have no other recourse but to refer the matter to the Food and Drug Administration . . .” I believe said Eduardo C. Janairo violated R.A. 6713.

Updated complaint vs. Power Nut store
Said store was recommended by a source identified as columnist Domini Torrevillas and was identified as owned by a relative of said columnist Domini Torrevillas. Said store was identified as being in Mandaluyong, Metro Manila and was endorsed by a source identified as Tin Tin Bersola, the wife of Julius Babao, who used to host a program at DZMM. I have evidence that, based on the registry return receipt for my registered letter numbered 8839 addressed to said store, said registered letter was received by said store’s agent on 4/2/2009. Said letter contained a request for
information about the products from said store. Up to July 11, 2011, said store’s owner/proprietor has not provided me with said requested information.


web sites with free, useful information:

http://www.mainstreet.com/
mainstreet web site

http://www.mmda.gov.ph/
Metro Manila Development Authority web site

http://whyfiles.org/
whyfiles org web site

No comments:

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay

image of registry return receipt of letter addressed to Makati councilor J. J. Binay